Justin Bieber-Interesting Facts

  • Justin Bieber is homeschooled, his tutor travels with him.
  • The teen idol has a fear of escalators (he is claustrophobic ).
  • Justin doesn’t like chocolate, but he wouldn’t refuse Twix.
  • Justin Bieber can solve a rubix cube in under a minute.
  • He is left handed.
  • Everybody knows Justin is multitalented, moreover he taught himself how to play the Trumpet, Guitar, Piano and Drums.
  • His first kiss was when he was 13 at a school dance.
  • The super cute young singer wants to get married on February 14..


  • Justin’s favorite candy is Sour Patch Kids.
  • His mom and dad divorced when he was young.
  • Justin Bieber’s hair was sold on eBay for $40,000.
  • Justin Bieber’s popularity graph downed to 800% when his “affair” with Kim Kardashian came to public.

  • On the Internet you can find 25 lesbians who look like Justin Bieber.
  • Justin’s hair style has become the world’s most popular hairstyle. Even Gisele Bundchen made her husband Tom Brady have his hair Bieber style.
  • Justin’s parents divorced when he was a kid and he didn’t have a lot of money growing up. “My mom and dad split up when I was very young. So I was with my mom. I didn’t have a lot of money, but I didn’t know that. Being young I had everything I wanted. I played sports. I had clothes. But now … being in [the] position that I am now … I’m so blessed,” Bieber said.
  • 90 percent of Justin Bieber’s fans are girls, guys don’t really like his music.
  • As of September 2010, his videos on YouTube had been uploaded 234 million times.
  • JB likes to clean his teeth while taking a shower.
  • Justin Bieber’s favorite color is purple.
  • JB is claustrophobic and is scared to death of escalators.
  •  Justin Bieber had his first kiss at the age 13. He also says he would like to get married on February 14th.
  • Justin Bieber grew up listening to Boyz II Men. “[My mom] played a lot of R&B – like Boyz II Men. That played in our house a lot. I would take the CD and take it in my room and try to do the little runs they did. And mimic what they were doing. Amazing.”
  •  As of today, October 5, 2010, Justin Bieber has 5,591,360 followers on Twitter.
  •  After listening to ‘Baby’ some celebs like Daniel Radcliffe thought Justin Bieber was a girl.

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...