Inspirational Short Phrases



  • If you’re too lazy to start anything, you may get a reputation for patience.
  • I’m on a seafood diet. Every time I see food, I eat it.
  • I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
  • Never try to drown your troubles… Especially if he can swim.
  • Smile, it makes people wonder what you’re thinking.
  • Don’t be so open-minded your brains fall out..
  • A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station.
  • By the time a man realizes that his father was usually right, he has a son who thinks he’s usually wrong.
  • Teachers are those who help us in resolving problems which, without them, we wouldn’t have.
  • There are two theories to arguing with women.. Neither one works.
  • Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.
  • There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.
  • An expert is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing.
  • When you’re right, no one remembers. When you’re wrong, no one forgets.
  • Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
  • They say hard work never killed anyone, but why take the chance.

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...